The first step is to know how much you can afford!
Looking at houses and daydreaming can be fun, but a distraction. If you are serious about buying a home then you need to start by consulting with a realtor or a mortgage lender to determine how much mortgage you qualify for. After all, this is going to be the hardest limit in your search. Knowing what you’re working with on monies as soon as possible is the best way to make the home buying process as stress free as possible.
I can help!
As a real estate professional, I can help you through the entire home buying process. Not only is it free for you to work with me, but I can also help you save a lot of money!
- I’m familiar with the home buying process and can reduce the stress of home buying by guiding you through it, answering any questions and explaining every step along the way
- I can easily access information on all properties listed for sale, even when they are listed by other real estate agents.
- I open doors for you, literally, by letting you see the homes that interest you.
- When it’s time to make an offer, I will help complete all of the necessary paperwork.
- I will also be there at closing to answer your questions and make sure everything runs smoothly.
All you have to do is call (865) 368-5150 or fill out the contact form, and you’ll have an “industry insider” working tirelessly to hand you the keys to your new home!